EL SEGUNDO, CA (September 4, 2014)–Adishian Law Group is pleased to announce that one of the longest continually operating law firm domains on the Internet just got a whole lot better with the launch of the new Adishian Law Website (www.AdishianLaw.com).
“We are excited that our new Website provides the best of what our visitors have always loved about our website—useful and actionable information on the legal issues facing them right now—delivered on a easy to use, state of the art, mobile friendly platform.” states Adishian Law Group President, Chris Adishian, “Our intention is that it will be a valuable resource for clients, prospective clients and those seeking to learn more about California law within our areas of practice.”
Some of the valuable and informative features on the new www.AdishianLaw.com website include:
- Case Studies. Wondering if your transaction or case is something that we have handled before? Now you can review our case studies — presented in an easy to search web database — allowing visitors to review summaries of some of the hundreds of matters we have handled, and the results we have achieved, for our clients. Click here to see our case studies.
- All blogs now on our website. Previously, we maintained three separate blogs — corporate, employment, and real estate — hosted off our site. Now visitors can conveniently access all of our great, informative blog content without leaving our website. You can search by tag, topic or keyword. Click here to view the AdishianLaw Blog.
- Videos. Earlier this year we created 14 free informational videos available on our website blog, and on our new YouTube channel. These initial videos are focused on common commercial real estate questions. More videos will be added over time for all our practice areas. Click here to view the AdishianLaw YouTube Channel.
- Mobile Friendly. The world has gone mobile, and we have too! Our new website is built with responsive design that recognizes what type of device a visitor is using, and adjusts its display accordingly, to make it easy to view the information….on any type of device. To see it in action, compare viewing our site on your desktop, tablet and cell phone.
- Contextual Display. In addition to our main case studies page, snippets of relevant cases appear on the pages dedicated to a specific legal topic. For example, if you want to learn about employment discrimination, you can now learn more about the law and view the results of discrimination cases we have handled…..all on one page! Same with corporate and real estate matters.
- Testimonials. Revamped and expanded testimonials page with easy “tag-based” search. Click here to read some Testimonials.
Expanded Social Media and New YouTube Channel
Along with the launch of its updated Website, Adishian Law Group also updated its Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook pages and launched a YouTube Channel as part of its mission to use technology to raise awareness about and distribute relevant legal content to its individual and business clients — as well as the community at large — without being intrusive.
These content distribution
channels are expanding the firm’s reach within its primary practice areas—corporate, employment, real estate and mediation—creating new relationships, and reinforcing its brand as the trusted law firm to call when you need legal services in California.
New Phone Number Added
Coinciding with the launch of the new www.AdishianLaw.com website, the firm also added a new phone number, 650.646.4022. The firms does so much work in Northern California, it decided it would be a good idea to add another local number for the Palo Alto / Mountain View “650” area code.
Commenting on the many recent changes, Chris Adishian states: “Our clients appreciate knowing that when they hire us, they are getting a firm committed to deploying the best available technology to help deliver the highest quality legal services to its clients in the most efficient manner.”
Adishian Law Group is a California law firm with a statewide practice in the areas of Corporate law, Employment law, Real Estate law and Mediation Services. Adishianlaw.com is one of the oldest continually operating law firm websites on the Internet. The firm serves its clientele via three offices located in the major business hubs of El Segundo, Palo Alto and San Francisco. As of March 2013, Adishian Law Group, P.C. has represented individual and corporate clients located across 20 California counties, 4 States outside of California and 9 foreign countries — in over 340 legal matters.
For more information about this topic or to speak with Chris Adishian: