Financing can make or break your cash flows, and ultimately your business.
Another benefit our clients receive in addition to our legal advice is the financial acumen of our founder, Chris Adishian. Chris earned his degree in Mathematical Economics at Berkeley with a Minor in Business Administration from Haas School of Business. Prior to starting Adishian Law Group, he worked at a well-known investment bank pitching and executing public market equity and debt financings as well as m&a transactions.
We invite you to review our Case Studies to learn more about specific results we have helped our clients achieve.
Below is a list of various financing transactions that Adishian Law has completed for clients:
- $6 million securitized commercial real estate loan;
- Nearly $1 million capital raise for startup company;
- $500,000 Business Line of Credit;
- $2.4 million combined private party mortgages;
- $1.0 million seller carry back on commercial property purchase;
- $1.25 million seller carry back on business purchase;
- Multiple Millions of real estate related refinancings;
- Capital raise for golf training product company;
- Friends and Family capital raise for independent film company;
- Extension of Mortgage notes;
- and many others.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy/solar; auto collision repair; communications/pr; content creation (films, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; investment banking; investment research and information; medical practices (Health care, Stark); product design/manufacturing/licensing; real estate brokerage; real estate development; commercial real estate ownership; residential real estate ownership; restaurant owner/operators; software development and web services.
If you believe that your Company could benefit from our services, please contact us today to set up an initial meeting or conference call. We look forward to meeting you.