We are business-minded, legal generalists who create solutions for our clients. We deliver institutional-level, transactional and execution experience at reasonable rates.
We serve as the Single Point of Contact for all our clients legal needs — managing all legal issues, utilizing the latest technology so that the client can do what he or she does best —- focus 100 percent of their energy on growing their business.
Whether your small business is in need of the expertise of a general counsel attorney or a corporate lawyer well versed in all aspects of business law, we are here to create winning solutions for our clients.
As a middle market company, you might not have the resources or desire to hire a dedicated general counsel attorney. We can help by providing legal services to our clients at rational fees that can fit your budget.
Below is a list of the services we can provide. We also invite you to explore our site and read about the results we’ve helped our clients achieve.
Our services include:
- Leading mission-critical corporate transactions from start to finish;
- Leading litigation strategy whether in civil court, arbitration or mediation;
- Leading litigation prevention strategies;
- Leveraging our network for our client’s benefit;
Contract negotiation and drafting, such as:
- Joint venture agreements
- Distribution agreement
- Content licenses
- Master consulting agreements
- Management services agreements
- Employment contracts
- Leases, Subleases, Assignments, Lease/Options
- Vendor agreements
- Settlement Agreements
- Real Estate purchase and sale agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Definitive Agreements to acquire businesses
- and many others contracts.
- Compliance for federal, state and city government agencies;
- Corporate compliance (e.g. formations, meeting notices, minutes, resolutions, by laws and operating agreements) and
- Identifying, selecting and managing high-quality specialists where appropriate.
Our clients cover a wide range of businesses and industries, including: alternative energy/solar; auto collision repair; communications/pr; content creation (films, animation, CDs); consulting; distribution; investment banking; investment research and information; medical practices (Health care, Stark); product design/manufacturing/licensing; real estate brokerage; real estate development; commercial real estate ownership; residential real estate ownership; restaurant owner/operators; software development and web services.
If you believe that your Company could benefit from our services, please contact us today to set up an initial meeting or conference call.