We have represented property owners in a number of real estate 1031 Exchange transactions, ranging from routine to very complex. These transactions are a great way to preserve capital gains and increase your net worth in a tax-efficient manner.
Common questions that you may have regarding 1031 transactions:
- Who are related parties?
- What is a qualified intermediary?
- What is “like kind” property?
- How long do I have to identify replacement property?
- What happens if I miss a deadline?
- Can I borrow money from my replacement property?
Adishian Law Group’s founding attorney, Chris Adishian is a licensed California real estate broker. As a real estate law attorney and a licensed real estate broker, he is able to offer experienced guidance to clients with their real estate transactions.
If you are considering a 1031 exchange, please contact us today to start a conversation.