Expert employment attorneys with deep knowledge of California’s complicated employment laws. We represent employees and employers. Browse our site, watch our videos and let’s have a conversation.
Trusted California business lawyers and general counsel to leading California businesses and their owners with revenues from $10 to $250 million. Browse our site, watch our videos and then let’s have a conversation.
Our firm offers comprehensive “family office” real estate services to our clients, including transactions and litigation. Browse our site, watch our videos and then let’s have a conversation.
Class Actions are an efficient method to “right” large scale “wrongs”, such as a large employer’s failure to pay overtime, or provide meal and rest breaks. Browse our site, watch our videos and then let’s have a conversation.
Chris Adishian is a trusted, tech-savvy, creative, “quant” legal generalist with deep experience in high-stakes employment, business and real estate matters, whether transactions or litigation.
Loyola Law School, J.D. 1994
• Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
• Phi Delta Phi
• Externship: California Supreme Court, Hon. Armand Arabian (Ret.)
• Externship: USDC, Central District, Hon. Dickran Tevrizian (Ret.)
University of California at Berkeley
• B.A. Mathematical Economics, 1991
• Minor, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, 1991
• Medaled at 1988 Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
"Chris is a highly skilled attorney with the highest standards of ethics and service. He is also a uniquely creative thinker and problem-solver. Chris is a tireless legal advocate for his clients, working for solutions that put them first and will serve them over the long run."
– May 2019, Peer Review, Attorney Name Confidential, Business\Corporate Law