Our expert employment attorneys have deep knowledge about California’s complicated laws governing the employer-employee relationship, with a focus on high-stakes, single-plaintiff cases. Call us.
Our firm offers comprehensive “family office” real estate services to clients who own, operate, buy, sell, or lease real estate, including transactions and litigation. Browse our site to learn more, and then let’s have a conversation.
Chris Adishian is a trusted, tech-savvy, creative, “quant” legal generalist with deep experience in high-stakes employment, business and real estate matters, whether transactions or litigation.
Loyola Law School, J.D. 1994
• Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
• Phi Delta Phi
• Externship: California Supreme Court, Hon. Armand Arabian (Ret.)
• Externship: USDC, Central District, Hon. Dickran Tevrizian (Ret.)
University of California at Berkeley
• B.A. Mathematical Economics, 1991
• Minor, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, 1991
• Medaled at 1988 Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
"Chris and his team are absolutely wonderful. As a rapidly growing company, we have definitely had our share of legal questions and matters that we needed expert guidance and advice on. I have hired at least a dozen lawyers since the inception of our company and by far, Chris Adishian has been the most pleasant to work with. Being the CEO of a tech startup, I come across a lot of smart and genius gurus; but Chris is one of the top 3 smartest people I have ever known! If you want your employment, corporate, or real estate cases done with perfection and at a very reasonable investment, I would not recommend anyone else but Adishian Law Group."
– July 2014, A. Sobhe, Entrepreneur, Founder & CEO of IT Chair, Inc.