Our expert employment attorneys have deep knowledge about California’s complicated laws governing the employer-employee relationship , with a focus on high-stakes, single-plaintiff cases. Call us.
Our firm offers comprehensive “family office” real estate services to clients who own, operate, buy, sell, or lease real estate, including transactions and litigation. Browse our site to learn more, and then let’s have a conversation.
Chris Adishian is a trusted, tech-savvy, creative, “quant” legal generalist with deep experience in high-stakes employment, business and real estate matters, whether transactions or litigation.
Loyola Law School, J.D. 1994
• Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
• Phi Delta Phi
• Externship: California Supreme Court, Hon. Armand Arabian (Ret.)
• Externship: USDC, Central District, Hon. Dickran Tevrizian (Ret.)
University of California at Berkeley
• B.A. Mathematical Economics, 1991
• Minor, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, 1991
• Medaled at 1988 Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
"Chris is simply a top-notch employment attorney. I've learned to just be quiet and let him do the talking, and then I get the best results. I trust him, and have entrusted him with my most important agreements, and been satisfied and protected. Can't ask for more than that."
– July 2015, F. Joyal, CEO & Co-Founder, 1-800-Dentist