Our expert employment attorneys have deep knowledge about California’s complicated laws governing the employer-employee relationship, with a focus on high-stakes, single-plaintiff cases. Call us.
Our firm offers comprehensive “family office” real estate services to clients who own, operate, buy, sell, or lease real estate, including transactions and litigation. Browse our site to learn more, and then let’s have a conversation.
Chris Adishian is a trusted, tech-savvy, creative, “quant” legal generalist with deep experience in high-stakes employment, business and real estate matters, whether transactions or litigation.
Loyola Law School, J.D. 1994
• Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
• Phi Delta Phi
• Externship: California Supreme Court, Hon. Armand Arabian (Ret.)
• Externship: USDC, Central District, Hon. Dickran Tevrizian (Ret.)
University of California at Berkeley
• B.A. Mathematical Economics, 1991
• Minor, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, 1991
• Medaled at 1988 Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
"Chris was referred to me by a colleague. I was in a pinch for time and Chris jumped in and assessed my needs, evaluated the situation and then immediately got to work. He had thoughtful and useful comments and direction that ultimately helped me a great deal. He was attentive, pleasant and reasonably priced. I'm definitely going to use Chris's services again."
– September 2015, Brian McCarthy, President at Futuredontics, Inc. / 1-800-DENTIST