Our expert employment attorneys have deep knowledge about California’s complicated laws governing the employer-employee relationship , with a focus on high-stakes, single-plaintiff cases. Call us.
Our firm offers comprehensive “family office” real estate services to clients who own, operate, buy, sell, or lease real estate, including transactions and litigation. Browse our site to learn more, and then let’s have a conversation.
Chris Adishian is a trusted, tech-savvy, creative, “quant” legal generalist with deep experience in high-stakes employment, business and real estate matters, whether transactions or litigation.
Loyola Law School, J.D. 1994
• Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
• Phi Delta Phi
• Externship: California Supreme Court, Hon. Armand Arabian (Ret.)
• Externship: USDC, Central District, Hon. Dickran Tevrizian (Ret.)
University of California at Berkeley
• B.A. Mathematical Economics, 1991
• Minor, Business Administration, Haas School of Business, 1991
• Medaled at 1988 Pacific Coast Rowing Championships
“Christopher is an ultimate professional. He is thorough, communicates clearly and frequently as needed. Not only is he a strong strategist, but best of all Christopher is a great person at heart and really wants the best for his clients. His firm and staff are courteous and very supportive. I would recommend him and his firm again and again!”
– May 2013, S. Petersen.